Looking for a good YA romance? One of my favorite things about writing reviews for my blog is the very end where I scour my previous reviews and carefully (VERY carefully) select two books to recommend based on how the book read and of course, what genre it is. It’s something that I really have a lot of fun with sooooo I was thinking (and who are we kidding, I was on Pinterest too) and I stumbled upon some infographics, which for some reason I totally love in the nerdiest way possible. I wanted to create something like that about books but let’s face it… I don’t wouldn’t really know where to start as far as info goes but I CAN make graphics.
Start here! I decided to make a neat little graphic as sort of a suggestion guide to my favorite books! I decided to start with contemporary and hope to tackle other genres in the future. Hope you guys like it and are able to find a good contemporary based on your current reading mood! So, without further ado, welcome to the very first Book Addict’s GUIDE! (Get it?!)
Here’s a list of the books mentioned! All links will take you to my reviews (books without links are reviews that have not been posted yet).
1. THE TROUBLE WITH FLIRTING by Claire LaZebnik
2. THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY by Katja Millay
3. CONFESSIONS OF AN ANGRY GIRL by Louise Rozett
4. HEIST SOCIETY by Ally Carter
5. ALSO KNOWN AS by Robin Benway
6. TIME BETWEEN US by Tamara Ireland Stone
7. BEORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver
8. MEANT TO BE by Lauren Morrill
9. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins
10. THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT by Jennifer E. Smith
11. JELLICOE ROAD by Melina Marchetta
12. JUST ONE DAY by Gayle Forman
13. THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE by Jennifer E. Smith
14. BLAZE (OR LOVE IN THE TIME OF SUPERVILLAINS) by Laurie Boyle Crompton
15. LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins
16. GOLDEN by Jessi Kirby
17. TORCHED by Andrea Lynn Colt
18. THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE by Jandy Nelson
19. IF I STAY by Gayle Forman
20. REVENGE OF THE GIRL WITH THE GREAT PERSONALITY by Elizabeth Eulberg
21. AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES by John Green
22. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
23. THE PRINCESSES OF IOWA by M. Molly Backes
24. PUSHING THE LIMITS by Katie McGarry
25. SUMMERSET ABBEY by TJ Brown
26. CODE NAME VERITY by Elizabeth Wein
27. GOING VINTAGE by Lindsey Leavitt
28. ELEANOR & PARK by Rainbow Rowell
29. THE REECE MALCOLM LIST by Amy Spalding
30. SUCH A RUSH by Jennifer Echols
Looking for more recommendations? Check out some other reading recommendation guides below!
- If You Liked… If I Stay: For fans of IF I STAY, here are a few hand-picked selections of books you should read next!
- If You Liked… The Fault in Our Stars: With so many great YA adaptations hitting the big screen, I wanted to make a lovely graphic of suggestions for people who have enjoyed them! This one kicks off the series with recs for THE FAULT IN OUR STARS fans!
- The Book Addict’s “GUIDE” to “Crossover” Books: Know adult readers who want to get into YA? Or YA readers who want to pick up new adult reads? Check out this guide to “crossover” books!
- The Book Addict’s GUIDE to paranormal, sci-fi, and fantasy: The second in my series of guides! I hard a hard time separating these three so they all got smushed together.