It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!)
TOP TEN TRAVEL BOOKS!
How perfect for the summer! I’m including my favorite overseas books and travels within the US!
1. Meant To Be – Lauren Morrill: London, England
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E Smith: London, England
3. Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins: Paris, France
4. Just One Day – Gayle Forman: Paris, the Netherlands
5. Heist Society – Ally Carter: Italy, Austria, Poland, France, the UK
5. Heist Society – Ally Carter: New York, NY & Las Vegas, NV
6. The Rules for Disappearing – Ashley Elston: Ohio, Missouri, Kentucky, Florida, and Louisiana
7. The Darkest Minds – Alexandra Bracken: Virginia & West Virginia
8. Of Poseidon – Anna Banks: Florida & New Jersey
9. Nantucket Blue – Leila Howland: Rhode Island & Massachusetts
10. An Abundance of Katherines – John Green: Illinois & Tennessee