I GOT MARRIED. I think that pretty much sums up November. It was a relatively quieter month in the reading and blogging world for my since my wedding was in early November and then I went on my honeymoon immediately after for a week!
- Number of Books Read In November: 6. Whew, just barely too! I finished the last book on the 30th!
- Popular Search Terms: “books like if I stay” & “books like anna and the french kiss” // “which lunar chronicles character are you quiz” // “where she went ending” (read it!!!! I promise it’s gooooood!!)
- More Amusing Search Terms: “tim riggins jacket” // “do lea and gabe get together?” (I wondered too…) // “throne of glass 4th book” (I’m excited too!) // “secretly in love with my best friends brother: true romance” // “i have a book addiction” (Me too, my friend.)
- Most Referrals (non-social media): Rather Be Reading, GReads!, The Broke and the Bookish
- Where My Blog Most Often Leads You (non-internal/social media): Fandlemonium, Frostbeard Etsy Store, Owl’s Nest Cottage Etsy Shop // BLOGS: Awkwordly Emma, Tripping Over Books, Books Take You Places
- My Holiday Gift Guide for Book Addicts was a hit! I shared my favorite online bookish stores and places I started shopping for my bookish friends!
- The Best-Friend-Turned-Boyfriend Romance is still in my top posts! Always a big one with the search engines. They also brought people to posts like If You Liked… If I Stay, The Book Addict’s Guide to Crossover Books, and Which Lunar Chronicles Character Are You?
- The brain-child of Andi’s ABCs, I joined 19 other book bloggers to bring you the Book Nerds Unite giveaway! One lucky winner will win a $150 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble and the 2nd prize winner will get a $50 gift card! (Giveaway still open!)
Other Reviews Posted
- I posted my review for Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- I read The Goose Girl with On the Same Page (and thought Amy would hate me forever because I didn’t love it)
(Um, yeah, it was a busy month. I didn’t have time to write many reviews apparently!)
Goodreads Reading Progress
Bloggers featured on Book and a Beverage
- 11/6/14: Emma from Awkwordly Emma
- 11/20/14: Maura from The Whimsical Mama
- 11/26/14: Amanda from Late Nights With Good Books
Other Features & Discussions
- I shared the books I want to re-read on November 4th’s Top Ten Tuesday!
- We had a wedding theme for this month’s Pub Date!
- Jenna from Jenna Does Books was guest-poster #1 while I was on my honeymoon and shared crossover recommendations for me and for other readers!
- Author Nikki McCormack shared weird & wacky wedding traditions for a wedding week guest post
- Johanna from The Broken Shelf was the third guest poster and she shared how to make your own homemade personal library
- I had another author guest post and Lauren Smith shared the hilarious “How to Make a Rake Fall in Love With You“
- Anna from Lost Brain Cell rounded out the guest posts with her wedding version of Quotetastic!
- Top Ten Tuesday on 11/18 had me fangirling about the sequels I can’t wait to get!
- I shared a collection of books I ended up putting down in my third DNF Digest
- On 11/25, I shared my the top books on my Winter TBR with Top Ten Tuesday
- A shared everything I’m SO thankful for this past year with a post called A Thankful Book Blogger
- I did the fun Sisterhood of the Worlds Bloggers tag!
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR DECEMBER?
- WHEW, guys. WHEW. Wedding and honeymoon were great but I am SO SO HAPPY to get back to my normal schedule! I have missed reading and blogging so much. I somehow ended up blogging a BUNCH this past week already so I’m ready to get back into the swing of things! YAY!
- I’m taking part in the Kiss of Broken Glass blog tour & scavenger hunt (December 4th)
- I’ll be taking part in the Best of 2014 recap + giveaway — Thanks to Ginger (GReads) for inviting me to participate! I can’t wait to share my favorites of 2014 with you, but I did want to wait until JUST a bit further into December since I’m still reading a few good books in the last month here!
- I’ll also be doing Jamie‘s End of the Year Survey again! Had SO much fun with it the past two years and I can’t wait to share my answers again!
- SO MANY REVIEWS. SO MANY POSTS.