TOP TEN TUESDAY
January 19, 2016
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic was Top Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR
I always enjoy Top Ten Tuesdays where I get to talk about my TBR! So many magical things happen there and there are just tons of books that I can’t wait to read! This week’s topic is going over a few books that I just added (a lot of these are from ALA!) and I always love sharing that too because some of you need to add these to your own TBR — and I can’t wait to see what everyone else has too!
- Out on Good Behavior (Radleigh University #3) by Dahlia Adler | How I found it: Right of First Refusal cover reveal (also can’t believe I didn’t have this on my TBR already???)
- This is the final book in the Radleigh University companion trio from Dahlia Adler! It’s new adult and I adore the first book in the series (Last Will and Testament) and I am dying for more!
- The Safest Lies by Megan Miranda | How I found it: ALAMW16
- I am always up for a little more mystery/thriller in my life!
- Mirror in the Sky by Aditi Khorana | How I found it: ALAMW16
- I had actually stumbled across this previously but didn’t add it until I picked it up at ALA. It sounds really interesting and I can’t wait to see what it’s all about!
- The Radiant Road by Katherine Catmull | How I found it: ALAMW16
- This was another one I didn’t add until ALA because I was a bit unsure on the folklore side… But you namedrop Maggie Stiefvater and I can’t say no!
- How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather | How I found it: ALAMW16
- This sounds like a neat contemporary/thriller take on the Salem witches and that’s always something to draw me in! I hadn’t even heard of this one until I saw it at ALA
- Julia Vanishes by Catherine Egan | How I found it: ALAMW16
- This sounds really cool. Fantasy meets mystery/thriller? Yes, please! The title doesn’t make it sound too fantasy-esque but I will take it.
- I Woke Up Dead at the Mall by Judy Sheehan | How I found it: ALAMW16
- A publicist literally put this book into my hands at ALA. People seemed to shy away from it since it looks like more of a light, comedic take on a dark topic but I will take those any day! I find them delightful.
- Places No One Knows by Brenna Yovanoff | How I found it: ALAMW16
- I didn’t even know Brenna Yovanoff had a new book coming out (I mean, I’ve only read one of hers so far but I WANT to read the others)… I’m not exactly sure what this book is. Is it contemporary? Is it sci-fi? Either way, I want to know more about it!
- Up to This Pointe by Jennifer Longo | How I found it: ALAMW16
- This was another book I shied away from until I really read more about it at ALA. Antarctica!? Really?? Color me intrigued.
- Age of Myth by Michael J. Sullivan | How I found it: Trolling Listopia lists on Goodreads
- I don’t know much about Michael J. Sullivan or his books but you say “Brandon Sanderson”, “fantasy”, and “Scott Lynch” and I am SO there.
- Leave Me by Gayle Forman | How I found it: A combination of Goodreads and Twitter
- Uhhh NEW GAYLE? Yes, please! This is actually an adult contemporary which I really don’t read often but hello, it’s Gayle Forman. It’s a must.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco | How I found it: Recommendation from Amy!
- Necromancer! I’m intrigued.
- Necromancer! I’m intrigued.