TOP TEN TUESDAY
August 9, 2016
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic was REWIND so I chose previous topic: I’ve Only Read One Book by These Ten Authors and I Need More!
How have I only read ONE book by these amazing authors? I know I’ve done this topic before and… I know I have some of the same answers (omg!) which is something I really, really need to remedy soon.
STILL APPLIES FROM SEPTEMBER 2014 (my original post):
- MARIE LU | Book Read: LEGEND | I STILL haven’t finished this series… and I even got my books personalized by Marie Lu last year! I loved the first book but for some reason have been dragging my feet to finish… and start her new series, which is almost complete! Sheesh. I just need a good series binge.
- ALEXANDRA BRACKEN | Book read: THE DARKEST MINDS | Another book that I totally loved and still haven’t finished the series. I got afraid of book two because it was so large that I wanted to wait for book three so I could read them back-to-back… and then that didn’t happen.
- TAMARA IRELAND STONE | Book read: TIME BETWEEN US | This book was a beautiful blend of sci-fi and contemporary and it was so wonderful to read, plus there were glimpses of Chicagoland! So… why am I waiting to finish series?
- ROBYN SCHNIDER | Book read: THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING | This wasn’t in my original TTT post with this topic but it does still apply from Sept 2014! I loved this book and yet still haven’t picked up her latest.
- KATJA MILLAY | Book read: THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY | We all swooned and sighed and hearts around the world broke with this book. I’m still dying for more from Katja Millay!!!
- TAMORA PIERCE | Book read: ALANNA: THE FIRST ADVENTURE | I just adored this book and really want to continue the series!
- RACHEL HARTMAN | Book read: SERAPHINA | I loved SERAPHINA but its chunker of a sequel had me waiting for a “good time” to start it…
DEBUTS READ AND I NEED THOSE SEQUELS/SOPHOMORE NOVELS!
- ALWYN HAMILTON | Book read: REBEL OF THE SANDS | This book was soooo good and I absolutely loved it from start to finish. Amazing characters and some serious squad goals!
- EMILY HENRY | Book read: THE LOVE THAT SPLIT THE WORLD | This book was so beautiful and evoked so many feelings. I can’t wait to read more from Emily Henry!
- EVELYN SKYE | Book read: THE CROWN’S GAME | This book gradually grew and I was head over heels by the end! Oh boy, the ending. I cannot waaaait for book two!