It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish, and I’m really excited for this week’s topic which is…
(In honor of Jamie’s wedding this week on the 17th) — Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World (outside the book)
LOVE this! First, congrats to Jamie!!! And second, really excited for this week’s topic! And this can’t just be my favorite couples because as much as I love some of them, it’s not realistic that they’d last outside the books. So I also have a feeling that these are going to be a lot of contemporary book choices!
1. Leah & Grayson from Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols – This book was already so realistic for me that the characters became so real. They’ve already faced so many adverse life events that I’d say they can make it!
2. Adam & Mia from If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman – I actually really doubted their romance in If I Stay, but the way everything fell into place in Where She Went.. They’re just destined to stay together!
3. Heather & Cooper from Size 12 Is Not Fat/Size 14 Is Not Fat Either/Big Boned/Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot – I love the Heather Wells series! And Heather and Cooper come a long way from book one to book four! They’ve gone through a lot together and it seems like they’re a perfect fit! I forgot how much I loved this couple until I just finished Size 12 and Ready to Rock!
4. Eve & Roarke from the In Death series by JD Robb – I love Eve, I love Roarke (how could you not?) and as messed up as they both are, they just both perfectly fit.
5. Taylor & Jonah Griggs (have to use his full name…) from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta – Yeah. Just yeah. Read the book. You’ll know.
6. Ummm wow… This is actually kind of hard. And a little sad that I don’t read books with couples that will last!
So…. I came up with 5? I feel bad about that. What am I forgetting? Can’t wait to see other people’s answers!