ACK! I almost forgot about my October recap. NaNoWriMo has taken over most of my thoughts nowadays so I completely forgot about October.
- The Selective Collective: Created by the same group as Casting Call, we formed an official book club to read and review books, each of us posting a different aspect of analyzation for the book (review, Q&A, author interview, casting, discussion, etc). We read The Elementals by Francesca Lia Block in October and for November, keep an eye our for our posts for Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill!
- A Fortnight of Fright
The Book Addict’s Guide at a glance:
- Most visited post (and most comments): My 6 month Blogoversary post 10/11/12
- Interesting search terms: “Severus Snape” (yay!), “running out of time margaret peterson haddix” (YAY that this is leading people to my blog!!!), “kaidan rowe interview” (not quite accurate, but yum!), “and i’m so glad we became friends too” (ME TOO)
- Top clicked link: inlinkz.com (yay, participation!), goodreads.com (let’s be friends!)
My favorite reads from October:
Coming up in November:
- Series Catch-Up 2012: Trying to catch up or finish some of the series that I’ve started over the years and have dragged my feet on. This challenge is open to everyone and it’s already started, but that doesn’t mean it’s too late to join! It goes through the end of the year, so if you’re interested in joining, check out the details! You can read as many or as little as you want and it’s just for fun and to help you clear up some of those pesky TBRs that you keep putting off!
- Naturally, Charlie blog tour – 11/8
- In-store event/signing with Ally Condie (I already preordered Reached!) – 11/14
- My stop on the Epic Giving Thanks Scavenger Hunt, hosted by Book Brats! – 11/15