It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish!
This Week’s Topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013
JUST TEN!?!?! Holy crap, this is going to be difficult. I’ll only include books that have a set pub date and a cover in order to keep some organization in this madness.
MY TOP TEN CAN’T-WAIT-UNTIL-2013 PICKS
(in no particular order)
1. SEVER- Lauren DeStefano
2. DUALED – Elsie Chapman
3. REQUIEM – Lauren Oliver
4. SWEET PERIL- Wendy Higgins
5. INVISIBILITY – Andrea Cremer & David Levithan
6. TAKEN – Erin Bowman
7. THIS IS WHAT HAPPY LOOKS LIKE – Jennifer E. Smith
8. DARK TRIUMPH – Robin LaFevers
9. MIND GAMES – Kiersten White
10. CRASH – Lisa McMann
What do you think of these titles? Which books are you most excited for in 2013??