It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish!
This Week’s Topic is: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
TOP TEN (er… thirteen) BOOKS OF 2012
(in no particular order because how can I possibly rank them)
1. JUST ONE DAY BY GAYLE FORMAN: It’s Gayle. Come on.
2. THE SEA OF TRANQUILITY BY KATJA MILLAY: I think anyone who’s read this will be on the same page with me! Simply beautiful.
3. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS BY STEPHANIE PERKINS: A main character that I loved, cute romance, great story
4. TIGER LILY BY JODI LYNN ANDERSON: Gorgeous writing.
5. SWEET EVIL BY WENDY HIGGINS: Swooning for Kaidan, interesting plot
6. IF I STAY BY GAYLE FORMAN: And Where She Went too…
7. THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE BY JANDY NELSON: Read in one sitting
8. GRAVE MERCY BY ROBIN LAFEVERS: I had no idea how badass historical fiction was
9. SHADOW AND BONE BY LEIGH BARDUGO: Great concept, loved the Russian influences
10. GRACELING BY KRISTIN CASHORE: Remind me again why I still haven’t read Fire?
11. MEANT TO BE BY LAUREN MORRILL: Super cute contemporary
12. TIME BETWEEN US BY TAMARA IRELAND STONE: Love the time travel and taking place in IL!!
13. READY PLAYER ONE BY ERNEST CLINE: I loved nerding out to this!
What were your favorite books read in 2012? Any in common??
I can’t wait to see what 2013 holds!!