Another 30 Days of Books bundle! Too busy yesterday since I went to the Cubs game (they actually won! Whoo hoo!) so we get a 2 for 1 deal today.
30 Days of Books: Day #25
Any 5 Books from Your TBR stack…
Yahoo! Free for all 🙂 Here are some that I’m super looking forward to reading. Since I made a list a little while ago for TTT of the ones that I have on my TBR list that I don’t have in my possession but I need them. Badly! And yes… They’re all YA books 🙂
1. The Sky is Everywhere- I’ve seen this around in so many places in the blogosphere… Looks like I need to read this one… Soon!
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Also one I’ve heard so many good things about. I like the title a lot too 🙂
3. Under the Never Sky – Tell me things about this one! I’ve been interested, but I want to hear some reactions as well. Looks like GoodReads readers love it.
4. Graceling – This is one I don’t think I would have picked out for myself, but so many people are hooked on this series that I need to read it!
5. City of Bones – Yep, same with this one
30 Days of Books: Day #26
A book you liked reading until the end…
Tomorrow When the War Began by John Marsden
Body Movers by Stephanie Bond
Those are the two I can think of off hand that I enjoyed and then the end came and I was like, Huh? With Tomorrow, I was kind of so-so with it, on the higher side of liking it, but then at the end, it just suddenly dropped off. It didn’t feel so much of a cliffhanger as it did, “Whoops we forgot to put an ending here”. Then Body Movers was just a tad outside of my expectations, but that was one of the reveals at the end that I just felt like it came out of nowhere and we weren’t really lead up to any clues for it. I just didn’t like who they chose in the end. Oh well!