It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week’s topic IS (Survey says!): Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
TOP TEN LIGHT & FUN READS
Spring is here and summer is rapidly approaching! This is the perfect topic for the present time! In case you missed it, I had a blast making this graphic as a map/guide to helping you choose your next contemporary read and I have a feeling this week’s TTT will contain a lot of these fun reads!
Oh, you guys. I love being a nerd. I was trying to figure out how to put these into categories and they all kept overlapping so I realized a Venn diagram would be perfect!!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Also Known As by Robin Benway
- Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulburg
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
- The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith