Well. It’s July. I don’t quite know how that happened (Okay, it’s a simple explanation called time… but anyway) and that means two things: ONE is that I never had a spring cleaning of my bookshelves so I’m dubbing this a “summer cleaning” and TWO is that if all goes well, Shane and I will be closing on a house in almost exactly a month. A MONTH. AND WE OWN A HOUSE. I nearly freaked myself out there.
So before I move, I need to shed a few books that I’d like to pass along! It’s not a ton but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some good gems in there! There are 15 books in all and I’m doing something different and a bit more complicated because I won’t lie. Sometimes I just get bored with the one Rafflecopter winner and with 15 books, I think there should be more than one person who gets their pick! SO. I’m going to do some “flash” giveaways. Here’s the deal:
- Starting today and going through Wednesday July 9th, I will be doing a giveaway a day, each one lasting for ONE DAY ONLY. Just those 24 hours and that’s it! You will have that day to enter that giveaway. Then in the morning I’ll update with the previous day’s winner.
- Each day’s giveaway will be for TWO books and the pile will dwindle down until there are no more left. For example: Day 1’s winner gets to pick ANY TWO books from the stack. Then Day 2’s winner gets to pick any two books that are left. Then Day 3’s winner gets to pick two books from the books that are left. I will update each day so you know what’s left! You won’t be going into the giveaways blind. That also means that…
- If you ARE a winner, I’ll need you to respond by the end of the day, just to acknowledge what books you want so I can cut the pile down for the next giveaway. Please have your computer/phone/carrier pigeon handy so you can let me know what books you want if you’re the winner!
- I’m buy a house, guys. Spending thousands of dollars here. So I’m sorry to say that these giveaways are US/Canda only. Sorry! Can’t afford international at the moment.
- UPDATED RULES: I realized as I was thinking about picking a winner that I have to announce a winner and have them pick their books before I start the next day’s giveaways *smacks forehead* SO. Now each day will be open until 8pm CST at which point in time I will pick the winner, they pick their two books, and then I tell you what’s still left for the next day. Whoops. Sorry for the confusion, folks!.
So that’s it! Sounds hectic but interesting and fun, right? Okay, good. Now let’s not waste any time and hop to it! Here’s a photo of my lovely stack of books that I’m offering up to you guys:
INK by Amanda Sun (SIGNED ARC) — Ink #1
THE ETERNITY CURE by Julie Kagawa (SIGNED hardcover) — Blood of Eden #2
UNREMEMBERED by Jessica Brody (ARC) — Unremembered #1
SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo (ARC) — The Grisha #2
THE TESTING by Joelle Charbonneau (ARC) — The Testing #1
FEED by M.T. Anderson (Paperback)
INVISIBLE I by Amanda Valentino (ARC) — The Amanda Project #1
MATCHED by Ally Condie (Paperback) — Matched #1
CITY OF GLASS by Cassandra Clare (Paperback) — The Mortal Instruments #3
BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver (Hardcover)
THE WITCH’S DAUGHTER by Paula Brackston (Hardcover)
SPELLS by Aprilynne Pike (SIGNED Hardcover) — Wings #2
BEAUTY QUEENS by Libba Bray
SEEING REDD by Frank Beddor — The Looking Glass Wars #2
THE HOST by Stephenie Meyer — The Host #1
Okay friends, that’s the list! Go forth and enter the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to be the very first winner and get your pick of TWO books out of those fifteen! Good luck!!!