In an attempt to get back into the blogging swing, I wanted to revisit my monthly recaps but in a much more casual way! Instead of focusing on stats and posts, I’m sharing some of my favorite things about this month, from books to merch to life and everything in between!
View this post on Instagram
March was a weird reading month for me! With COVID-19 affecting work and/or reading time and then just feeling like I was in a weird slump, even my re-reads weren’t getting me where I wanted to be with the reading blues! Nevertheless, I still did finish 11 books and some were good ones!
BOOKS READ (11):
- 🎧 Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir | ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⠀
- 🎧 The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski | ⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 ⠀
- 🎧 Darling Rose Gold by Stephane Wrobel | ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⠀
- 🎧 Cinder by Marissa Meyer (reread) | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 ⠀
- 🎧 Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (reread) | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 ⠀
- 🎧 Cress by Marissa Meyer (reread) | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 ⠀
- 🎧 Winter by Marissa Meyer (reread) | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⠀
- 🎧 The Black Prism by Brent Weeks | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⠀
- 📖 All Eyes on Her by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn | ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⠀
- 📖 The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude | ⭐️⭐️ ⠀
- 🎧 Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan | ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⠀
MARCH READING STATS
- # BOOKS READ: 11
- # BOOKS DNF: none
- # PAGES READ: 4971
- # AUDIOBOOK HOURS: 7768
- 5 STARS: 0
- 4.5 STARS: 3 (all re-reads)
- 4 STARS: 3
- 3.5 STARS: 1
- 3 STARS: 3
- 2.5 STARS: 0
- 2 STARS: 1
- AUDIOBOOK: 9
- ARC: 2
MOVIES & SHOWS
I started a bullet journal this year in part because I wanted to make my own reading journal but also so I could keep track of TV shows! I realized how much I actually watch while I’m working and when Shane and I sit down to watch things at night so I started keeping track of the shows I’ve been binge watching!
Here’s what I watched in March:
- The Sinner (Netflix): Season 2 (Julian), finished full season
- I Am Not Okay With This (Netflix): Season 1, finished full season
- Altered Carbon (Netflix): Watched two episodes of first season and decided not to continue
- The Stranger (Netflix): Season 1, finished full season
- Safe (Netflix): Season 1, finished full season
- Ozark (Netflix): Season 3, finished full season
I didn’t realize I watched so many shows in March! The second season of The Sinner wasn’t as good as the first for me, but still enjoyable. I tried I Am not Okay With This and it was fun but each episode was short and I would have loved to see just a little more plot in each one.
I watched two Harlan Coben shows — The Stranger and Safe — and much preferred The Stranger! And Shane and I binge watched the new season of Ozark and it’s FREAKING INSANE and probably ruined us for a while.
I also started rewatching Scrubs/continuing watching since I never did finish, I think. I’m pretty sure I started that in March but I’m slowing making my way through in April as well!