Bloggiesta 2012……… Let’s see what kind of goals I actually managed to accomplish!
Okay, here’s the progress I made. I actually started working ahead of time because I knew the actual weekend of Bloggiesta would be busy. So here’s what I accomplished in a week’s time.
First and foremost: READ!!! I’m falling behind on my reading pace and my reviews are going to suffer from it soon. – Well, I think I halfway accomplished this goal. I spend almost all day Saturday (at least the morning/afternoon) reading and finished the second half of one book, finished a whole other book, and then started a new one. I think that works!
- Update & link up my Goodreads reviews. – Gave up on this. I really don’t care what my Goodreads reviews say. They’re more of my initial reaction upon finishing and anyone who wants a review should really come to my blog anyway!
- Clean up some of my blog post categories. – Done. I actually didn’t really delete many
- Make a new and better Book Addict’s Guide button. – Yep! I made a new button AND a new header. That’s probably why I’m so far behind on reading!
- Pin more bookish things to my new blog-related Pinterest! – Done and done. Slowly but surely!
- Comment more on other people’s blogs. – Sorry guys, I’ve been slacking on the comments. But now that things have slowed down at work just a bit, I’ve had some more time for it.
- Work ahead on the Deja Vu Review (and update page on my blog) – Updated topics, worked 1 week ahead
- Work ahead on Casting Call (and update page on my blog) – Working ahead a little bit
- Work ahead on Top Ten Tuesday – I think I’m only a week ahead
- Update master list of reviews – Yay, it’s updated!!!! I was really far behind… Oops.
- Update events page – Fully updated
- Check up on my other pages and see if they need any updating – I think I’m good
Well, overall, I’d say that’s not bad! Hooray for Bloggiesta!