It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish!
This Week’s Topic is: Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
Okay, so. I think I’ll keep this list to books that I OWN (or maybe can get from the library?) and need to read ASAP!!
TOP TEN BOOKS I NEED TO READ IN 2013
(in no particular order)
1. CINDER by MARISSA MEYER: This is going to be one of the first books I read in 2013.
2. THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER by MICHELLE HODKIN: She actually came into town for a book signing and I felt like I couldn’t go because I didn’t want any spoilers from the first book!
3. DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE by LAINI TAYLOR: I’ve heard so many good things about this and STILL haven’t read it! Ahhh!
4. HOURGLASS by MYRA MCENTIRE: I keep forgetting I have this because it’s an ebook.
5. DEFIANCE by C.J. REDWINE: I’ve been interested in this for sooo many months now (even did an interview with CJ back in July!!) and still haven’t read the book. Ugh.
6. THE RAVEN BOYS by MAGGIE STIEFVATER: Why haven’t I read this again?
7. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES by KAMI GARCIA & MARGARET STOHL: I can finally read this now (thanks to Alyssa for the Christmas gift!!)
8. LAST SACRIFICE by RICHELLE MEAD: Okay, I don’t actually own this one. But I DO need to read it ASAP!
9. THE DISREPUTABLE HISTORY OF FRANKIE LANDAU-BANKS by E. LOCKHART: I definitely still need to read this one! Don’t own this one either but I did check it out from the library once… Then didn’t have the time to read it.
10. EVE by ANNA CAREY: Sigh. Another ebook I forgot about.
I can’t wait to read these books in 2013!! Cinder will be my first choice, and then where should I go? What other old(er) titles to do I need to read??