TOP TEN TUESDAY
December 8, 2015
It’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful blog at The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s topic was Top Ten New-to-Me Authors in 2015
- The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss instantly jumped to favorites for me! I can’t believe I read NOTW in 2015! It feels like longer than that.
- I adored The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace! It was her debut in 2015 and I already gobbled up the sequel which comes our March 2016!
- Jennifer Niven blew my mind with All the Bright Places. I was so involved in this book and it totally broke my heart.
- Illuminae totally rocked my world and I was so into the unique formatting! I had never read anything by either Aime or Jay before so it was awesome to see their work together!
- I adored Karen Akins’ time travel novel Loop. I still need to read its sequel (and conclusion)!
- It took me forever but I finally read Seraphina by Rachel Hartman! I really adored how music was involved and the writing just felt so welcoming to me.
- The Lies About Truth was my first Courtney C. Stevens book but it won’t be my last! Her character development was amazing!
- I read The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes this year and it was so much fun! I’m really looking forward to reading the rest of this series plus previous books that I need to catch up on!
- I’ll Meet You There totally took me by surprise. I read it one day!! It definitely won’t be my last Heather Demetrios book.
- I know, I know, I was late to the Huntley Fitzpatrick game but I had so much fun reading My Life Next Door!
- A Madness So Discreet was my first Mindy McGinnis book and I really, really enjoyed it!
Which of these authors are your favorites? Any of them you’ve been dying to try? I can’t believe it took me so long to read some of these!