October 17th – October 31st, 2017
Wow. I can’t believe we are doing this for a SIXTH year in a row! Alyssa (blog and Twitter), Amy (blog and Twitter) and I try and host this two week feature where we celebrate all things Autumn and (if you want) HALLOWEEN!
I am basically just going to copy the same blurb I have for years cause 1. I am lazy and 2. It’s the pertinent info that ya need….SO for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about (hello, and welcome!) Fortnight of Fright is a time in which we host and share different posts related to Autumn and Halloween! We work with you guys and sometimes amazing authors to showcase some creepy books, interviews, movies, and SO MUCH MOAR! There is no limit on what you can post about! Do you have a signature Halloween or Autumn cocktail recipe? Pinterest board filled with DIY decorations? A book recommendation for those of us who love to be scared? We want it all!! JOIN US!!
Sign ups will be open from 9/11 – 9/22 and you will be notified the following week to confirm your post topic, and so on. We are going to ask that all posts get to us the week of 10/9 as we will be hosting you during the event which runs from 10/17 – 10/31! As always, the more the merrier, so scroll on down to our Google Doc and sign up to help us out!
Wondering what we had going on from years past? Check it out:
PREVIOUS FORTNIGHT OF FRIGHT POSTS
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Recipe (Author Jessica Spotswood)
- Favorite Halloween TV Episodes
- Favorite Villains
- Guest Post from Author Bethany Griffin
- Haunted Walk (Kelsey from Kelsey’s Cluttered Bookshelf)
- Hocus Pocus (Morgan from Gone With the Words)
- Halloween Bookmark Craft (Kat from Perusing Bookshelves)
- I’m a Sleepy Hollow Fangirl!
- Book Recommendations + Quiz (Caroline from The Attic)
- 5 Underrated Paranormal Types (Cristina from Girl in the Pages)
SIGN-UPS FOR A FORTNIGHT OF FRIGHT 2016